Near-infrared angular diameters of a few asymptotic giant branch variables by lunar occultations
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 1, pages 866–872, January 2012
How to Cite
Baug, T. and Chandrasekhar, T. (2012), Near-infrared angular diameters of a few asymptotic giant branch variables by lunar occultations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 866–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19750.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 1. Received 2011 August 29; in original form 2011 July 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!