A weakly non-linear theory for spiral density waves excited by accretion disc turbulence
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1085–1096, January 2012
How to Cite
Heinemann, T. and Papaloizou, J. C. B. (2012), A weakly non-linear theory for spiral density waves excited by accretion disc turbulence. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1085–1096. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19763.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 3. Received 2011 September 3; in original form 2011 May 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!