On the inconsistency between the estimates of cosmic star formation rate and stellar mass density of high-redshift galaxies
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1280–1284, January 2012
How to Cite
Choi, J.-H. and Nagamine, K. (2012), On the inconsistency between the estimates of cosmic star formation rate and stellar mass density of high-redshift galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1280–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19788.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 7. Received 2011 September 7; in original form 2011 April 4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!