The Max Plank institute for Astrophysics/John Hopkins University (MPA/JHU) SDSS data base was produced by a collaboration of researchers (currently or formerly) from the MPA and the JHU. The team is made up of Stephane Charlot (IAP), Guinevere Kauffmann and Simon White (MPA), Tim Heckman (JHU), Christy Tremonti (U. Wisconsin-Madison – formerly JHU) and Jarle Brinchmann (Leiden University – formerly MPA).
The Balmer decrement of Sloan Digital Sky Survey galaxies
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1402–1412, January 2012
How to Cite
Groves, B., Brinchmann, J. and Walcher, C. J. (2012), The Balmer decrement of Sloan Digital Sky Survey galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1402–1412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19796.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 9. Received 2011 September 9; in original form 2011 April 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!