What are published X-ray light curves telling us about young supernova expansion?
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1515–1524, January 2012
How to Cite
Dwarkadas, V. V. and Gruszko, J. (2012), What are published X-ray light curves telling us about young supernova expansion?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1515–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19808.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 12. Received 2011 September 5; in original form 2011 June 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!