Narrow absorption features in the co-added XMM–Newton RGS spectra of isolated neutron stars
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1525–1536, January 2012
How to Cite
Hohle, M. M., Haberl, F., Vink, J., de Vries, C. P. and Neuhäuser, R. (2012), Narrow absorption features in the co-added XMM–Newton RGS spectra of isolated neutron stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1525–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19809.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 12. Received 2011 August 5; in original form 2011 May 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!