Based on observations obtained at the Canada-France-Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) which is operated by the National Research Council of Canada, the Institut National des Sciences de l’Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France, and the University of Hawaii.
HR 5907: Discovery of the most rapidly rotating magnetic early B-type star by the MiMeS Collaboration
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1610–1627, January 2012
How to Cite
Grunhut, J. H., Rivinius, Th., Wade, G. A., Townsend, R. H. D., Marcolino, W. L. F., Bohlender, D. A., Szeifert, Th., Petit, V., Matthews, J. M., Rowe, J. F., Moffat, A. F. J., Kallinger, T., Kuschnig, R., Guenther, D. B., Rucinski, S. M., Sasselov, D., Weiss, W. W. and the MiMeS Collaboration (2012), HR 5907: Discovery of the most rapidly rotating magnetic early B-type star by the MiMeS Collaboration. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1610–1627. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19824.x
Based on observations collected at the European Organisation for Astronomical Research in the Southern Hemisphere, Chile, under Prog-ID 284.D-5058.
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 12. Received 2011 September 9; in original form 2011 August 11
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!