A new Large Magellanic Cloud K-band distance from precision measurements of nearby red clump stars
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1637–1641, January 2012
How to Cite
Laney, C. D., Joner, M. D. and Pietrzyński, G. (2012), A new Large Magellanic Cloud K-band distance from precision measurements of nearby red clump stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1637–1641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19826.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 12. Received 2011 September 12; in original form 2011 July 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!