Based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory, Chile, under ESO Programme ID 086.D-0610, the William Herschel Telescope operated on the island of La Palma by the Isaac Newton Group in the Spanish Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias and the Faulkes Telescopes at Haleakala, Maui, USA and Siding Spring, Australia.
A late jet rebrightening revealed from multiwavelength monitoring of the black hole candidate XTE J1752−223★
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1740–1751, January 2012
How to Cite
Russell, D. M., Curran, P. A., Muñoz-Darias, T., Lewis, F., Motta, S., Stiele, H., Belloni, T., Miller-Jones, J. C. A., Jonker, P. G., O’Brien, K., Homan, J., Casella, P., Gandhi, P., Soleri, P., Markoff, S., Maitra, D., Gallo, E. and Cadolle Bel, M. (2012), A late jet rebrightening revealed from multiwavelength monitoring of the black hole candidate XTE J1752−223. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1740–1751. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19839.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 15. Received 2011 September 14; in original form 2011 March 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!