A model for polarized microwave foreground emission from interstellar dust
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 2, pages 1795–1803, January 2012
How to Cite
O’Dea, D. T., Clark, C. N., Contaldi, C. R. and MacTavish, C. J. (2012), A model for polarized microwave foreground emission from interstellar dust. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 1795–1803. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19851.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 16. Received 2011 September 16; in original form 2011 August 2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!