The SAURON project – XX. The Spitzer [3.6] − [4.5] colour in early-type galaxies: colours, colour gradients and inverted scaling relations
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 3, pages 2031–2053, January 2012
How to Cite
Peletier, R. F., Kutdemir, E., van der Wolk, G., Falcón-Barroso, J., Bacon, R., Bureau, M., Cappellari, M., Davies, R. L., de Zeeuw, P. T., Emsellem, E., Krajnović, D., Kuntschner, H., McDermid, R. M., Sarzi, M., Scott, N., Shapiro, K. L., van den Bosch, R. C. E. and van de Ven, G. (2012), The SAURON project – XX. The Spitzer [3.6] − [4.5] colour in early-type galaxies: colours, colour gradients and inverted scaling relations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 2031–2053. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19855.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 19. Received 2011 August 22; in original form 2011 July 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!