Based on observations collected at the ESO-Very Large Telescope (VLT) under programs 068.D-0546, 072.B-0585, 266.D-5655, 077.D-0018, 65.L-0165 and on data available in the ELODIE archive. This research has also made use of the SIMBAD data base, operated at CDS, Strasbourg, France.
Giants reveal what dwarfs conceal: Li abundance in lower red giant branch stars as diagnostic of the primordial Li★
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 3, pages 2195–2205, January 2012
How to Cite
Mucciarelli, A., Salaris, M. and Bonifacio, P. (2012), Giants reveal what dwarfs conceal: Li abundance in lower red giant branch stars as diagnostic of the primordial Li. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 2195–2205. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19870.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 21. Received 2011 September 19; in original form 2011 July 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!