Complex particle acceleration processes in the hotspots of 3C 105 and 3C 445★
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 3, pages 2338–2348, January 2012
How to Cite
Orienti, M., Prieto, M. A., Brunetti, G., Mack, K.-H., Massaro, F. and Harris, D. E. (2012), Complex particle acceleration processes in the hotspots of 3C 105 and 3C 445. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 2338–2348. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19882.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 22. Received 2011 September 22; in original form 2010 December 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!