Based on observations carried out at the Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory (Chile), at Las Campanas Observatory (Chile) and at the European Southern Observatory, Paranal (Chile). Also based on observations obtained at the Gemini Observatory, which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy, Inc., under a cooperative agreement with the NSF on behalf of the Gemini partnership: the National Science Foundation (United States), the Science and Technology Facilities Council (United Kingdom), the National Research Council (Canada), CONICYT (Chile), the Australian Research Council (Australia), Ministerio da Ciencia e Tecnologia (Brazil) and Ministerio de Ciencia, Tecnología e Innovación Productiva (Argentina).
Galaxy populations in the Antlia cluster – III. Properties of faint early-type galaxies★
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 3, pages 2472–2488, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith Castelli, A. V., Cellone, S. A., Faifer, F. R., Bassino, L. P., Richtler, T., Romero, G. A., Calderón, J. P. and Caso, J. P. (2012), Galaxy populations in the Antlia cluster – III. Properties of faint early-type galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 2472–2488. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19901.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 27. Received 2011 September 13; in original form 2011 July 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!