Stellar clusters in M83: formation, evolution, disruption and the influence of the environment
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 3, pages 2606–2622, January 2012
How to Cite
Bastian, N., Adamo, A., Gieles, M., Silva-Villa, E., Lamers, H. J. G. L. M., Larsen, S. S., Smith, L. J., Konstantopoulos, I. S. and Zackrisson, E. (2012), Stellar clusters in M83: formation, evolution, disruption and the influence of the environment. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 2606–2622. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19909.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 27. Received 2011 September 23; in original form 2011 August 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!