Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, obtained at the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI), which is operated by the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA), Inc., under NASA contract NAS 5-26555. These observations are associated with programme GO10395.
A new automatic method to identify galaxy mergers – I. Description and application to the Space Telescope A901/902 Galaxy Evolution Survey★
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 3, pages 2703–2724, January 2012
How to Cite
Hoyos, C., Aragón-Salamanca, A., Gray, M. E., Maltby, D. T., Bell, E. F., Barazza, F. D., Böhm, A., Häußler, B., Jahnke, K., Jogee, S., Lane, K. P., McIntosh, D. H. and Wolf, C. (2012), A new automatic method to identify galaxy mergers – I. Description and application to the Space Telescope A901/902 Galaxy Evolution Survey. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 2703–2724. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19918.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 28. Received 2011 August 25; in original form 2011 May 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!