We request that any reference to this paper cites ‘AMI Consortium: Hurley-Walker et al. 2011’.
Bayesian analysis of weak gravitational lensing and Sunyaev–Zel’dovich data for six galaxy clusters★
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 4, pages 2921–2942, February 2012
How to Cite
AMI Consortium, Hurley-Walker, N., Bridle, S., Cypriano, E. S., Davies, M. L., Erben, T., Feroz, F., Franzen, T. M. O., Grainge, K., Hobson, M. P., Lasenby, A., Marshall, P. J., Olamaie, M., Pooley, G., Rodríguez-Gonzálvez, C., Saunders, R. D. E., Scaife, A. M. M., Schammel, M. P., Scott, P. F., Shimwell, T., Titterington, D., Waldram, E. and Zwart, J. T. L. (2012), Bayesian analysis of weak gravitational lensing and Sunyaev–Zel’dovich data for six galaxy clusters. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 2921–2942. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19937.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 September 30. Received 2011 September 28; in original form 2011 January 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!