Stellar, brown dwarf and multiple star properties from a radiation hydrodynamical simulation of star cluster formation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 4, pages 3115–3146, February 2012
How to Cite
Bate, M. R. (2012), Stellar, brown dwarf and multiple star properties from a radiation hydrodynamical simulation of star cluster formation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 3115–3146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19955.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 4. Received 2011 October 4; in original form 2011 July 12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!