δ Scuti light variations as a test for choosing the mechanism of cyclic orbital period changes in Algols
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 4, pages 3393–3398, February 2012
How to Cite
Khaliullin, Kh. F. and Khaliullina, A. I. (2012), δ Scuti light variations as a test for choosing the mechanism of cyclic orbital period changes in Algols. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 3393–3398. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19984.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 10. Received 2011 October 5; in original form 2011 June 2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!