How well can we measure and understand foregrounds with 21-cm experiments?
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 419, Issue 4, pages 3491–3504, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, A. and Tegmark, M. (2012), How well can we measure and understand foregrounds with 21-cm experiments?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 419: 3491–3504. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.19989.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 11. Received 2011 October 11; in original form 2011 June 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!