The connection between thermal and non-thermal emission in gamma-ray bursts: general considerations and GRB 090902B as a case study
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 1, pages 468–482, February 2012
How to Cite
Pe’er, A., Zhang, B.-B., Ryde, F., McGlynn, S., Zhang, B., Preece, R. D. and Kouveliotou, C. (2012), The connection between thermal and non-thermal emission in gamma-ray bursts: general considerations and GRB 090902B as a case study. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 468–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20052.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 20. Received 2011 October 20; in original form 2011 September 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!