Partly based on observations collected at the European Southern Observatory under ESO proposal No. 082.A-0693.
Supersolar metal abundances in two galaxies at z ∼ 3.57 revealed by the GRB 090323 afterglow spectrum★
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 1, pages 627–636, February 2012
How to Cite
Savaglio, S., Rau, A., Greiner, J., Krühler, T., McBreen, S., Hartmann, D. H., Updike, A. C., Filgas, R., Klose, S., Afonso, P., Clemens, C., Küpcü Yoldaş, A., Olivares E., F., Sudilovsky, V. and Szokoly, G. (2012), Supersolar metal abundances in two galaxies at z ∼ 3.57 revealed by the GRB 090323 afterglow spectrum. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 627–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20074.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 25. Received 2011 October 21; in original form 2011 June 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!