Data obtained with the Heliospheric Imager instruments on board the STEREO spacecraft.
A photometric study of chemically peculiar stars with the STEREO satellites – I. Magnetic chemically peculiar stars★
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 1, pages 757–772, February 2012
How to Cite
Wraight, K. T., Fossati, L., Netopil, M., Paunzen, E., Rode-Paunzen, M., Bewsher, D., Norton, A. J. and White, G. J. (2012), A photometric study of chemically peculiar stars with the STEREO satellites – I. Magnetic chemically peculiar stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 757–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20090.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 26. Received 2011 October 26; in original form 2011 September 28
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!