Based on observations obtained at the Canada–France–Hawaii Telescope (CFHT) and at the Télescope Bernard Lyot (TBL). CFHT is operated by the National Research Council of Canada, the Institut National des Sciences de l’Univers of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique of France, and the University of Hawaii. TBL is operated by CNRS/INSU.
Stellar magnetic field parameters from a Bayesian analysis of high-resolution spectropolarimetric observations★
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 1, pages 773–791, February 2012
How to Cite
Petit, V. and Wade, G. A. (2012), Stellar magnetic field parameters from a Bayesian analysis of high-resolution spectropolarimetric observations. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 773–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20091.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 October 26. Received 2011 October 22; in original form 2011 August 17
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!