Based on observations carried out at the European Southern Observatory (ESO 70.B-0338).
Constraining the formation of inner bars: photometry, kinematics and stellar populations in NGC 357★
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 2, pages 1092–1106, February 2012
How to Cite
de Lorenzo-Cáceres, A., Vazdekis, A., Aguerri, J. A. L., Corsini, E. M. and Debattista, V. P. (2012), Constraining the formation of inner bars: photometry, kinematics and stellar populations in NGC 357. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 1092–1106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20100.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 October 28. Received 2011 October 16; in original form 2011 September 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!