Evolution of star-forming dwarf galaxies: characterizing the star formation scenarios
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 2, pages 1294–1308, February 2012
How to Cite
Martín-Manjón, M. L., Mollá, M., Díaz, A. I. and Terlevich, R. (2012), Evolution of star-forming dwarf galaxies: characterizing the star formation scenarios. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 1294–1308. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20122.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 November 1. Received 2011 November 1; in original form 2010 December 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!