Steep faint-end slopes of galaxy mass and luminosity functions at z≥ 6 and the implications for reionization
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 2, pages 1606–1620, February 2012
How to Cite
Jaacks, J., Choi, J.-H., Nagamine, K., Thompson, R. and Varghese, S. (2012), Steep faint-end slopes of galaxy mass and luminosity functions at z≥ 6 and the implications for reionization. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 1606–1620. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20150.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 November 7. Received 2011 October 31; in original form 2011 April 11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!