An application of extreme value statistics to the most massive galaxy clusters at low and high redshifts
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 2, pages 1754–1763, February 2012
How to Cite
Waizmann, J.-C., Ettori, S. and Moscardini, L. (2012), An application of extreme value statistics to the most massive galaxy clusters at low and high redshifts. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 1754–1763. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20171.x
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 November 9. Received 2011 November 8; in original form 2011 September 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!