Antitruncated stellar light profiles in the outer regions of STAGES spiral galaxies: bulge or disc related?
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2011 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 3, pages 2475–2479, March 2012
How to Cite
Maltby, D. T., Hoyos, C., Gray, M. E., Aragón-Salamanca, A. and Wolf, C. (2012), Antitruncated stellar light profiles in the outer regions of STAGES spiral galaxies: bulge or disc related?. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 2475–2479. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20211.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Accepted 2011 November 16. Received 2011 November 15; in original form 2011 August 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!