Completeness – III. Identifying characteristic systematics and evolution in galaxy redshift surveys
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages 270–283, March 2012
How to Cite
Johnston, R., Teodoro, L. and Hendry, M. (2012), Completeness – III. Identifying characteristic systematics and evolution in galaxy redshift surveys. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 270–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20300.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 November 30. Received 2011 November 28; in original form 2011 July 5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!