Evolution of the most massive galaxies to z= 0.6 – I. A new method for physical parameter estimation
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages 314–332, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y.-M., Kauffmann, G., Tremonti, C. A., White, S., Heckman, T. M., Kovač, K., Bundy, K., Chisholm, J., Maraston, C., Schneider, D. P., Bolton, A. S., Weaver, B. A. and Brinkmann, J. (2012), Evolution of the most massive galaxies to z= 0.6 – I. A new method for physical parameter estimation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 314–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20306.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 1. Received 2011 November 30; in original form 2011 August 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!