A fast bipolar H2 outflow from IRAS 16342−3814: an old star reliving its youth
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages 346–355, March 2012
How to Cite
Gledhill, T. M. and Forde, K. P. (2012), A fast bipolar H2 outflow from IRAS 16342−3814: an old star reliving its youth. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 346–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20309.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 1. Received 2011 December 1; in original form 2011 November 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!