The impact of high spatial frequency atmospheric distortions on weak-lensing measurements
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages 381–389, March 2012
How to Cite
Heymans, C., Rowe, B., Hoekstra, H., Miller, L., Erben, T., Kitching, T. and Van Waerbeke, L. (2012), The impact of high spatial frequency atmospheric distortions on weak-lensing measurements. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 381–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20312.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 1. Received 2011 November 18; in original form 2011 September 9
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!