The Sydney-AAO Multi-object Integral field spectrograph
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 1, pages 872–893, March 2012
How to Cite
Croom, S. M., Lawrence, J. S., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Bryant, J. J., Fogarty, L., Richards, S., Goodwin, M., Farrell, T., Miziarski, S., Heald, R., Jones, D. H., Lee, S., Colless, M., Brough, S., Hopkins, A. M., Bauer, A. E., Birchall, M. N., Ellis, S., Horton, A., Leon-Saval, S., Lewis, G., López-Sánchez, Á. R., Min, S.-S., Trinh, C. and Trowland, H. (2012), The Sydney-AAO Multi-object Integral field spectrograph. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 872–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20365.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 9. Received 2011 December 9; in original form 2011 October 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!