A cluster of class I/f/II young stellar objects discovered near the Cepheid SU Cas
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 2, pages 1040–1042, April 2012
How to Cite
Majaess, D., Turner, D. G. and Gieren, W. (2012), A cluster of class I/f/II young stellar objects discovered near the Cepheid SU Cas. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 1040–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20366.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 9. Received 2011 December 8; in original form 2011 November 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!