What produces the diffuse X-ray emission from the Orion nebula? I. Simple spherical models
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 2, pages 1283–1297, April 2012
How to Cite
Arthur, S. J. (2012), What produces the diffuse X-ray emission from the Orion nebula? I. Simple spherical models. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 1283–1297. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20388.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 14. Received 2011 December 13; in original form 2011 November 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!