Extreme AGN feedback in the MAssive Cluster Survey: a detailed study of X-ray cavities at z>0.3
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 2, pages 1360–1384, April 2012
How to Cite
Hlavacek-Larrondo, J., Fabian, A. C., Edge, A. C., Ebeling, H., Sanders, J. S., Hogan, M. T. and Taylor, G. B. (2012), Extreme AGN feedback in the MAssive Cluster Survey: a detailed study of X-ray cavities at z>0.3. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 1360–1384. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2011.20405.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 16. Received 2011 December 1; in original form 2011 September 27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!