Exposing the hidden white dwarf binary origin by means of a synthetic population model for nearby single stars
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 420, Issue 3, pages 2339–2344, March 2012
How to Cite
Dawson, S. A. and Schröder, K.-P. (2012), Exposing the hidden white dwarf binary origin by means of a synthetic population model for nearby single stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 420: 2339–2344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20198.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Accepted 2011 November 14. Received 2011 November 12; in original form 2011 September 18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!