The solar photospheric-to-coronal Fe abundance ratio from X-ray fluorescence lines
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 2, pages 1757–1763, April 2012
How to Cite
Phillips, K. J. H. (2012), The solar photospheric-to-coronal Fe abundance ratio from X-ray fluorescence lines. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 1757–1763. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20436.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 21. Received 2011 December 20; in original form 2011 November 15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!