Testing the universality of star formation – I. Multiplicity in nearby star-forming regions
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 3, pages 2025–2042, April 2012
How to Cite
King, R. R., Parker, R. J., Patience, J. and Goodwin, S. P. (2012), Testing the universality of star formation – I. Multiplicity in nearby star-forming regions. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 2025–2042. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20437.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2011 December 22. Received 2011 December 20; in original form 2011 November 28
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!