Clustering of Lyα emitters around luminous quasars at z= 2–3: an alternative probe of reionization on galaxy formation
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 3, pages 2543–2552, April 2012
How to Cite
Bruns, L. R., Wyithe, J. S. B., Bland-Hawthorn, J. and Dijkstra, M. (2012), Clustering of Lyα emitters around luminous quasars at z= 2–3: an alternative probe of reionization on galaxy formation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 2543–2552. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20479.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 3. Received 2011 November 28; in original form 2011 May 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!