PG 1018−047: the longest period subdwarf B binary
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 2798–2808, April 2012
How to Cite
Deca, J., Marsh, T. R., Østensen, R. H., Morales-Rueda, L., Copperwheat, C. M., Wade, R. A., Stark, M. A., Maxted, P. F. L., Nelemans, G. and Heber, U. (2012), PG 1018−047: the longest period subdwarf B binary. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 2798–2808. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20483.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 3. Received 2012 January 2; in original form 2011 November 14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!