GSH 006−15+7: a local Galactic supershell featuring transition from H i emission to absorption
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3159–3169, April 2012
How to Cite
Moss, V. A., McClure-Griffiths, N. M., Braun, R., Hill, A. S. and Madsen, G. J. (2012), GSH 006−15+7: a local Galactic supershell featuring transition from H i emission to absorption. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3159–3169. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20538.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 11. Received 2012 January 11; in original form 2011 August 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!