Observation and modelling of main-sequence star chromospheres – XVII. Rotation of dM4 stars★
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3180–3188, April 2012
How to Cite
Houdebine, E. R. (2012), Observation and modelling of main-sequence star chromospheres – XVII. Rotation of dM4 stars. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3180–3188. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20543.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 11. Received 2012 January 5; in original form 2011 December 7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!