Galaxy alignments in very X-ray luminous clusters at z > 0.5
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3229–3237, April 2012
How to Cite
Hung, C.-L. and Ebeling, H. (2012), Galaxy alignments in very X-ray luminous clusters at z > 0.5. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3229–3237. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20546.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 12. Received 2012 January 11; in original form 2011 December 10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!