Exploring the effects of high-velocity flows in abundance determinations in H ii regions: bidimensional spectroscopy of HH 204 in the Orion nebula
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3399–3408, April 2012
How to Cite
Núñez-Díaz, M., Mesa-Delgado, A., Esteban, C., López-Martín, L., García-Rojas, J. and Luridiana, V. (2012), Exploring the effects of high-velocity flows in abundance determinations in H ii regions: bidimensional spectroscopy of HH 204 in the Orion nebula. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3399–3408. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20565.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 13. Received 2012 January 13; in original form 2011 October 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!