A modified star formation law as a solution to open problems in galaxy evolution
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3450–3463, April 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L., Weinmann, S. M. and Neistein, E. (2012), A modified star formation law as a solution to open problems in galaxy evolution. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3450–3463. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20569.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 15. Received 2012 January 12; in original form 2011 July 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!