Measuring the black hole masses in accreting X-ray binaries by detecting the Doppler orbital motion of their accretion disc wind absorption lines
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3550–3556, April 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-N., Liao, J. and Yao, Y. (2012), Measuring the black hole masses in accreting X-ray binaries by detecting the Doppler orbital motion of their accretion disc wind absorption lines. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3550–3556. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20579.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 17. Received 2012 January 17; in original form 2011 October 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!