NGC 2782: a merger remnant with young stars in its gaseous tidal tail★
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 421, Issue 4, pages 3612–3621, April 2012
How to Cite
Torres-Flores, S., de Oliveira, C. M., de Mello, D. F., Scarano, S. and Urrutia-Viscarra, F. (2012), NGC 2782: a merger remnant with young stars in its gaseous tidal tail. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 421: 3612–3621. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20589.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 17. Received 2012 January 17; in original form 2010 September 1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!