This publication has been made possible by the participation of more than 250 000 volunteers in the Galaxy Zoo 2 project. Their contributions are individually acknowledged at http://zoo2.galaxyzoo.org/authors.
Galaxy Zoo: dust lane early-type galaxies are tracers of recent, gas-rich minor mergers★
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society © 2012 RAS
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 423, Issue 1, pages 59–67, June 2012
How to Cite
Shabala, S. S., Ting, Y.-S., Kaviraj, S., Lintott, C., Crockett, R. M., Silk, J., Sarzi, M., Schawinski, K., Bamford, S. P. and Edmondson, E. (2012), Galaxy Zoo: dust lane early-type galaxies are tracers of recent, gas-rich minor mergers. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 423: 59–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2966.2012.20598.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Accepted 2012 January 19. Received 2011 December 27; in original form 2011 July 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!